Secret Packing Hacks
Packing well can be a daunting task. So often we arrive at our destination and open our suitcases to exploded toiletries, wrinkled clothing items and tangled up jewellery. Never fear, we’ve complied some excellent packing hacks to take the stress out of packing like a pro!
- To avoid tangled jewellery, put a straw threw the chain of your necklaces (as pictured below)
- Use empty chapstick containers to store valuables
- Place your belt in the collar of dress shirts to keep your collar stiff
- To effectively store Q-tips, use an old pill bottle
- Put plastic wrap over the openings of bottles and then screw the cap on to prevent liquids from leaking
- To prevent clothes from stinking, throw a few dryer sheets in your suitcase
- Pack a pashmina-type scarf that can double as a blanket for the plane as well as a wrap just in case the destination gets chilly
- Last but not least, if you’re transporting wine, place in-between two shoe openings!
Do you have any great packing hacks we should know about? Share them on our Facebook page!